1. Hand wheel provided.
2. Re-designed variable speed pulley.
3. Separate centre pillar of Meehanite grade casting.
4. Turret of SG IRON 400/12 grade casting.
5. Very rigid gunmetal feed frame with sufficient height to avoid spill over of powder.
6. Feed frame setting time is very less compared to other make machine.
7. Central oil lubrication system with hand pump.
8. Oil groove on top face of turret for collection of excess oil.
9. Optional equipment like Dust Extractor and De-burring & De-dusting Unit can be attached with the machine.
10. Cam tracks and pressure rolls made out of alloy steel for maximum wear resistance and long life. Worm is made up Phosphor Bronze.
11. Machine is totally enclosed i.e. Top half of the machine (Compression zone) with S.S. hood, acrylic covers, and lower half of the machine complete with S.S. Cover in G.M.P. model and in standard model top hood and lower half of the machine with M.S. colour painted. This reduces the noise level and to & fro flow of dust between compression zone and machine room.
12. Anti-vibration mounting provided Hence no foundation required.
13. Large paints free compression zone with plenty of space for ease of cleaning & accessibility of components in G.M.P. model.
14. Operating system same as standard machine and it is easy to operate and maintain the machine.
15. Higher turret speed 15 to 42 RPM gives higher output than standard machine.
16. Friction plate is provided on cam plate to minimize wear & tear of cam track, which also facilitates its easy replacement.
17. Fly over on upper punch is provided to avoid the jumping of upper punches.
18. Solid C. I. Body (Equivalent to Manestypress body).
19. Inching system provided.
20. Phosphor bronze bush provided inside the turret hole.
21. Imported needle roller bearing provided at the bottom of turret which is immersed in oil for frictionless rotation.
22. Reverse direction motion protection is provided to avoid major accident.
23. Lower punch lubrication provide
date_rangeFeb 13' 2019 / India
date_rangeJan 11' 2019 / India
date_rangeJan 07' 2019 / China
date_rangeDec 29' 2018 / India