More Import Trade Leads from Essential Oils and Aromatic Chemicals
Rosemary essential oil
date_rangeJul 05' 2018 / Morocco
Rosemary essential oil is known far and wide for its numerous health benefits. In the four parts of the globe, people from different countries and culture use the rosemary oil for various reasons ranging from hair benefits to anti aging.
NAME CINNAMON/CASSIA & AGARWOOD INCENSE STICK (AGARBATTI)
SIZE Dia: bamboo stick 1.2mm, length 29cm, 39cm or as request
COLOR Color of orIgin material dark brown from cinnamon/gray color from agarwood
HERBAL Sweet and warm
PACKING 300gr/bunch, 500 gr/buch or as request
SEASON From Febuary to October
1) COLD PRESSED NEEM OIL Azadirachta Indica Reduces Dandruff 100% Naturally (By Applying 2/10 Percent Of Neem Oil With Coconut Oil To Hair Once In A Week). Neem Oil Reduces Hair Fall And Promotes Hair Growth.
2) Undiluted Pure neem oil is potent and may irritate your skin or scalp. Diluting it in a carrier oil, lotion or shampoo before applying it to your skin or hair delivers the benefits of neem oil while minimizing the risk of irritation.
3) Neem Oil Is Also Used As A Mosquito Repellent (By Burning Agarbattis That Should Be Dipped With Neem Oil).
4) To make your own insect repellent, mix 2 mL of neem oil into 100 mL of a carrier oil, such as coconut or olive oil. Rub the mixture in a thin layer on exposed skin. Reapply at least every 12 hours.
5) Neem Oil Used For Preparing Cosmetics (Soap, Hair Products, Body Hygiene Creams, Hand Creams) And In Ayurvedic.
1,5-Pentanediol is the organic compound with the formula HOCH2CH2CH2CH2CH2OH. Like other diols, this viscous colourless liquid is used as plasticizer and also forms polyesters that are used as emulsifying agents and resin intermediates